Indoor Optical Cable공유하기
Indoor Optical Cables refer to lightweight and flexible optical cables for indoor installation suitable for wiring. These tight buffered and dry type cables allow easy connector attachment, and are readily used in connecting indoor and outdoor systems. Products applicable may vary depending on the wiring environment.
- Types and Uses
- Subscriber service network
- FTTx line
- For high-grade apartments and premises communications
- Excellent optical properties.
- Tight buffer coating makes it easy to attach to connectors or indoor/outdoor systems.
- Lightweight / flexible for easy wiring
- Easy to connect with dry type
- Selectable for high-grade APT with SM/MM composite cable
- Optical cord cable
- Service optical cable for FTTH
- Optical cable for wiring
- Break-out optical cable
Product Quick Search
Find the product you need quickly and easily