Extra-High Voltage OF Cables공유하기
Oil-filled (OF) paper insulation cables have a history of over 100 years, and use insulating paper impregnated with low-viscosity insulating oil as an insulator. By applying a pressure higher than atmospheric pressure, the gap in the insulator is completely removed and as a result, the cables have very good electrical properties.
EHV OF cables are manufactured through the processes of wire drawing, stranding, paper-rolling and drying.
For the manufacturing, paper-rolling, drying, and oil-filling constitute are core processes
- Paper-rolling tension : Prevents undesireable moisture, dust, and other foreign substances from entering the cable insulation
- Drying process : Removes moisture from the paper-rolled core
- Oil-filling process : Injects the reserved insulating oil into the metal sheath to fill the core
- Types and Uses
66~400kV OF cable: This cable is used for building underground power grids in cities and large industrial complexes.
- Excellent electrical stability
- Small cable outer diameter
- Control the expansion and contraction of insulation oil depending on temperature change into the pressure oil tank
- Early detection of cable faults