Extra-High Voltage OF Cable Accessories공유하기
As accessories used for extra-high voltage OF cable construction, these are largely classified into terminations, joint, Y branch joint, etc.
- Outdoor Termination (EB-A) : It is used to interconnect overhead lines and underground lines in outdoor substations.
- Gas-Insulated Termination (EB-G), Oil-Insulated Termination (EB-O) : These are mainly installed in indoor substations, and are used in a narrow space or when the separation distance from other buildings is limited.
- Normal Joint (NJ): It is used to electrically interconnect cables or connect oil duct
- Insulated Joint (IJ): Used to insulate the metal sheath of the cables on both sides to reduce sheath current, and reduce sheath loss
- Sustain Joint (SJ): A stop unit is used for stable connection of cables on both sides when the cable hydraulic pressure is unbalanced
- Sustain-Insulation Joint (SIJ): It is a mixture of an insulation joint and a sustain joint. The oil supply section is separated and insulated with a metal sheath
- Transition Joint (TJ): It is composed of a rubber stress relief cone and an epoxy unit, and an epoxy unit with built-in electrodes
- Y branch Joint (YBJ): It is used to branch one cable line into two lines regardless of the cable type