Solar Power Cable공유하기
This cable is required for generating solar power, which continues to be a popular form of new and renewable energy. With the recent development of SolarIN, a direct current (DC) cable exclusively designed for solar power, Taihan now has a fully-fledged solar power product lineup. Further, Taihan not only supplies single products, but also designs and produces customized products to provide a variety of industrial solutions.
- Types and Uses
- Wiring cables used in integrated solar power system: Between photovoltaic modules, between a module and a power converter, buildings and other structures, etc.
- Suitable when high reliability is required against changes in the external environment
- High resistance to external environments such as UV rays, heat, and moisture
- Improved ease of handling through reduced cable external diameter and lighter weight
- Flame-retardant, eco-friendly materials are used to prevent fire spread and minimize toxic gas generation
- Applicable standards: IEC 62930, BS EN 50618
Type Solar Power Cable Conductor Tin-plated annealed copper stranded conductor Insulation Cross-linked Polyolefin Sheath Cross-linked Polyolefin
Product Quick Search
Find the product you need quickly and easily