Heating cables refer to cables that are being used for various purposes, such as preventing freezing of pipes in industrial sites, maintaining plant temperature, melting snow at road and parking lot entrances, and heating construction sites.
These cables are widely used as they are easier to construct and maintain than using thermal insulation, steam, or hot water, etc.
Through the heating cable brand, DuraTherm, Taihan provides the optimal heating solution system that customers need from design to spacing, and materials to construction.
- Used to prevent freezing of pipelines and building pipes, and to maintain the temperature of industrial facilities
- Excellent thermal efficiency and energy saving by regulating the amount of heat generated by itself according to the ambient temperature
- Can be cut regardless of circuit length of the field environment
- Used for melting snow at road and parking lot entrances, heating floors, and preventing freezing of roofs/drains
- Site installation is simple and construction time is shortened because it is produced in the form of mat
- Controls 99% of electromagnetic waves
- Used to prevent freezing of long-distance pipes and maintain temperature
- Long-range Series Heating Cable can be used up to 4km with one power source
- Cost reduction as there is no need for additional power supply line
- Used for heat tracing of pipes used to maintain plant temperature
- Suitable for environments requiring durability
- Insulated with magnesium oxide with high insulation resistance
Product Quick Search
Find the product you need quickly and easily